Monday, January 17, 2011

My Grocery List




I've had several friends ask me what I eat to stay lean and healthy.  I'm sharing that secret with you!!! Below is a "staple" list of what I always keep in my kitchen.  What you see is what I use to make all of my recipes too!  Eating organic is definitely better for you, but sometimes that can be pricey!  You don't have to buy your groceries at fancy organic stores.  Just make sure you look at the labels and compare calories, sodium, fat, and carbs!  Make going to the grocery store fun and educating for your family too!  It's amazing how creative you can be with the foods I've listed.  I usually change it up....It's all about presentation!

My Grocery List:
Bananas
Grapefruit
Oranges
Spinach
Tomatoes
Sliced Mushrooms
Blueberries
Strawberries
Raspberries
Pineapple
Sweet potatoes
Avocado
Peppers
Dry Oatmeal
Greek Yogurt
Lemons
Limes
Chicken Breast
99% Lean Turkey
Lean Fish (Tilapia, Salmon, Orange Roughy)
Eggs
Salt-free Rice Cakes
Natural Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
Natural (salt free) Almonds
Sugar Free Coffee Creamer
Low Carb Protein Powder
Stevia
Salt-free Seasonings
Unsweetened Baking Cocoa
Low Sodium Baking Powder
Ezequiel Low-Sodium Bread
Olive Oil
Unsweetened Soy Milk
Go Lean Kashi Cereal
Fat Free Cooking Spray
Agave Nectar and Sugar Free Syrup
Spaghetti Squash
Pumpkin
Brown Rice
Plain Couscous
Beans (dry)

No comments:

Post a Comment